Monday, September 21, 2009

Let's learn SAP

Hello everyone !!!

Learn SAP (http://www.sap.com) is easy and not difficult as you may thought, in this blog, I want to share my knowledge of SAP ERP base on my experiences in SAP Projects.

I am going to bring you step by step understanding how Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is implemented in SAP software. I also give you some video samples of how to do basic transactions in SAP ERP.

If you have comment or concern, don't hesitate to drop me words!!!

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. Salut deh buat Pak syarwani, kang Yayan, dll. Semoga makin banyak "pengikut"-nya nih.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets start. What I think that this great site for learning Sap. I regularly visit it and always get something new to learn.
    sap upgrade evaluation

    ReplyDelete